Wednesday from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Bring your device, bring your questions. We are here to help! During these one-on-one sessions, we will do our best to answer your basic technology questions related to the following topics:
- Library Apps for digital content including eBooks, audiobooks and magazines.
- Library websites to locate library materials, resources and events.
- Library databases such as our Auto Repair Reference Center, Learning Express, Ancestry or HeritageQuest, BadgerLink, Consumer Reports and so many more.
- Basic use of computers
- Basic set up and use of email
- Using your Apple, Android or Kindle devices
- Searching the web and use of commonly used websites such as Facebook or Pinterest.
- Using Microsoft Office products
*Disclaimer: These sessions are intended for educational purposes only. We do not remove viruses, run software updates, diagnosis errors or repair computers.